All of our workshops at Dynamic Play Ed are based upon our core values of boosting confidence and to promote understanding thus forming focal points to explore through creative activities. These two values combined enable us to enhance participants knowledge through our workshops whether it be boosting ones self-esteem or increasing understanding of disability allowing better communication to be created.
We offer the following workshops:
– Anti-Bullying – What forms the foundation of bullying? We explore coping strategies in addition to conflict resolution.
– Business Skills – What makes a successful business? We look at various aspects of a business idea such as finance and marketing.
– Disability Awareness – Exploring various disabilities first-hand including Blindness and Deafness to promote understanding and boost confidence when interacting with disabled people.
– Mental Health – Childrens Mental Health has become centre stage in recent years, we share personal experiences to explore the underlying reasons in addition to discussing coping strategies.
– Self-Esteem – We delve into various strategies based upon personal experience for participants to use in a variety of settings whether it be passing exams or social interaction.
Our cost structure has been proven to match most schools budgets with each workshop costing £100 for a maximum of 60 minutes and discounts available for multiple bookings. We do ask that travel and accommodation (if necessary) expenses are covered.
On a tight budget? We can provide all our workshops via Zoom eliminating any expenses otherwise incurred.To discuss your requirements, please contact us or simply complete our booking request form to the best of your knowledge and we will be in touch as soon as we can to confirm our availability and provide you with a tailor-made quotation.
Dynamic Play Ed is a trading name of Dynamic Play Ltd - Registered in England No. 11892003
©Dynamic Play Ed 2021